Partner with Scale X Design
Scale X Design works with teams across CARE to offer our popular and effective core lab curriculum (Mindsets for Innovation, Designing for Scale, Business Model Generation and Pitching). Are you interested in providing an online or in-person capacity-building opportunity for your office or team? Check out our available curriculum and let us know your interest!
Do you or your team members need to gain specific skills, expertise and mentorship on topics such as business planning, financial forecasting, or marketing? You can join these learning labs for a small participation fee. Click here to learn about available elective labs.
Is Scale X Design right for you?
Is your team:
- Struggling to take a promising, innovative model to scale?
- Looking to build your skills in design thinking, designing for scale, business models and communications?
- Committed to make the most of your accelerator year?
Each year cohort themes are announced in the fall, applications are accepted through late winter and selected teams are announced in the Spring! Interested? Provide us with the following information and we’ll let you know when applications open:
Applications are evaluated on four criteria:
- Alignment (30%): The proposed initiative will further advance efforts to solve the problem OR at least one of the outcome areas of the selected cohort theme.
- Potential for Impact (25%): The proposed initiative has demonstrated that it is truly addressing the problem. You have evidence that demonstrates your solution is better than what’s been done before or what’s currently being done by others to address the problem.
- Potential for Scale (25%): The proposed initiative has the potential to scale up. There is evidence of interest from outside stakeholders to scale.
- Potential for Catalytic Investment (20%): The proposed innovation would significantly benefit from participation in the labs, boot camp and pitch event, being matched with mentors and pro bono support
Click here for an example of a Scale X Design Application Packet.